Best headset for PS4 VR: In this article, we show you the 5 best headset for PS4 VR. There are official options for that purpose but you might also consider other headsets depending on your preferences.
1. Plantronics RIG 4VR Headset
The Plantronics RIG 4VR Headset is the official PS4 VR headset. It was specially designed for VR gaming purposes. The price is good but the sound quality could be better.
- Good materials
- Lightweight build
- Good price
- One size that fits the most
- Average sound quality
- Not the loudest but loud enough
- Wire to headset to controller is very short
- Audio cables are very thin and do not feel like they are as good a quality as the should be
2. Bionik BNK-9007 Mantis Headphone for Playstation VR
The Bionik BNK-9007 Mantis Headphone for Playstation VR is another official headset option for your PS4 VR.
- Sound doesn’t compare to over ear noise canceling headphones, but works fine
- Headphones aren’t cheap sounding and quality is not lost
- Your ears don’t get hot in these
- You barely notice they are there
- Clip-on design allows for easy and sturdy attachment
- Headphones are marked “L” and “R” to prevent incorrect installation
- No longer have to worry about putting on headphones after you put your headset on
- This is a hygienic solution for sharing your headset with others, since it doesn’t go in your ear or allow sweat buildup from cupped headphones
- Wires do not run in line with the headset cord, so you have the headset cable going out the back, and the headphones cables hanging straight do
- Overall cord length is too short
- The cords that comes out of each earpiece can get tangled and be in the way when putting the headset on
- The bass isn’t “booming”
- These headphones won’t cup around your ear, so outside noise can easily be heard
3. Stealth 350VR Amplified Virtual Reality Gaming Headset
The Stealth 350VR Amplified Virtual Reality Gaming Headset is a good option for a PS4 VR headset. It has over 100 customer reviews on Amazon.
- Sound is pretty great
- Buttons are easy to find
- Bass boost is also great to have
- Switch to turn your mic on and off
- Microphone clarity is absolutely perfect
- Perfect fit with PS4 VR
- Quite Expensive
4. Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum
The Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum has over 2300 customer reviews (wow!) and over 500 answered questions on Amazon.
- Good sound. Fits both for listening music and gaming (nice option switching the 7.1 technology between Dolby / DTS Headphone X).
- Great battery time, 12 hours as promised with LEDs off.
- Nice mic, sound is clear and without white noise.
- Programmable buttons. I needed only one though for PTT in voice chats, no idea how to put them to another use.
- Software: LEDs, buttons, equalizer, ability to adjust the sidetone for mic.
- The headset is adjustable, the cushions are comfortable and provide a decent noise isolation
- The construction seems pretty sturdy
- Head cushion came off on one side after putting the headset on for the first time
- Distance is a bit low, already lagging in another room (1 wall, 12 feet away)
- Speakers make a weird and pretty loud click sound when headset is waking up
- Buttons take time to adjust, the volume regulator is kind of too much sensitive
5. SteelSeries flagship headset: Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
A top headset is the SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless. In my opinion, it is the best looking headset of all gaming brands. But, of course, this is subjective.
- The sound quality its amazing! If you have speakers with optical exit, you can put that on your adapter and have sound on your headphone and your speakers
- The distance on which they work are amazing as well. You can go all around the house without loosing connection and even the mic is great.
- Noise cancelling is very good. Others have to scream until you hear them, though.
- Chatmix ability lowers game and discord sound from transmitter without leaving game.
- Take calls when playing by connecting to your phone over Bluethooth
- The headset may not very comfy for people with big ears or big heads
- The joints between the cans and head piece seems weak due to it being made of plastic. Better don’t drop it
- Very expensive