When it comes to gaming with decent quality, you need a proper gaming computer. In this article, we show you three options for a cheap but good gaming PC.
1. BUYPOWER Enthusiast Gaming PC Computer Desktop ARCB 071A
- Great entry PC for gaming
- Initial setup is flawless and quick
- Comes with Win10 Pro, not Home
- Powerful enough at least for Steam games: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB & AMD FX 6300 3.5 GHz
- Cool tempered glass chassis panels
- Runs quiet with its 120mm fan
- Stores 8 USB Ports, which makes it even better for gaming
- Comes with a nice Gaming mouse and Keyboard
- Stripped down chassis has no frames or slots for adding DVD-drive
- Chassis could be smaller for the number of components in it
- Power/reset buttons on top of case where they’re prone to accidental press
- The Graphics card will probably need to be upgraded for high graphic settings gaming
2. CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8060A7
Cyberpower uses various parts in their builds, so they cannot provide you with a consistent parts list for the manufacturer of their parts.
Highly recommended to anyone who just wants to game now and not get into the nitty-gritty of computer building.
- Fancy esthetics
- CPU: i5-9400F
- GPU: GTX 1660 6GB
- The keyboard and mouse included are good, but nothing exceptional
- Only 8 GB RAM (you can upgrade that)
- You are provided a CD with drivers on it, but since this PC has no optical drive its pointless
3. Centaurus Computers Sentinel Gaming
The Centaurus Computers Sentinel Gaming is another go-to option for any gamer. If you like purple, this is your computer. The specifications are very good.
- CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 3.8GHz Overclocked
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 2667MHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5
- Excellent price-to-performance-ratio
- No significant downside