Best Gaming Headset for Glasses Wearers
1. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0
- Natural and balanced sounds with great clarity through the whole frequency band
- Versatility to sound great in all types of music
- Comfortable, light weight great design
- Very good passive nose cancelling
- Slick case
- Microphone: Omnidirectional MicroElectrical-Mechanical System (MEMS)
- Very expensive
2. Bose QuietComfort 20
- Very comfortable
- Great sound
- Microphone: Amazing Noise Cancellation
- Super lightweight & Portable
- Fast Charging & Long Lasting Battery Life
- Provided carrying case is always a plus
- Attached battery pack towards the bottom of the line (near headphone jack) can be cumbersome at times
- Sound quality takes a slight hit with noise cancellation active
- High Price
3. SteelSeries flagship headset: Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
- The sound quality its amazing! If you have speakers with optical exit, you can put that on your adapter and have sound on your headphone and your speakers
- The distance on which they work are amazing as well. You can go all around the house without loosing connection and even the mic is great.
- Noise cancelling is very good. Others have to scream until you hear them, though.
- Chatmix ability lowers game and discord sound from transmitter without leaving game.
- Take calls when playing by connecting to your phone over Bluethooth
- The headset may not very comfy for people with big ears or big heads
- The joints between the cans and head piece seems weak due to it being made of plastic. Better don’t drop it
- Very expensive
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 2 Average: 5]