Best gaming headset under 100 for PC: In this article, we show you three options of the best gaming headset under 100 for PC depending on your preferences.
1. SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Headset
The SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Headset is one of the best options you have for a gaming headset under 150. The aesthetics are very nice.
- Comfortable even with reading glasses on.
- Doesn’t cause discomfort after hours of playing
- Charge time lasts over 24 hours, you legit don’t have to charge this bad boy, even when you do, it only takes 3 hours max
- Mic sounds amazingly clear
- Wireless connection is superb with zero latency
- Great sound that you can tweak with the software
- Base EQ settings are not very good so they should make it known in the directions to absolutely change them and how to
- The knobs for volume adjustments are very easy to turn thus producing accidental volume adjustments
2. Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20x headphone is a good choice for casual listeners. It has over 1000 customer reviews on Amazon.
- Sound quality is excellent. Rich, warm tones with a balanced sound overall.
- Feels well made
- Good seal around ears
- Easy to adjust size
- Awesome that it comes with a plug adapter for different uses. Clicks in for a firm hold
- These headphones are $49.00, a pretty low price for headphones.
- The design of these headphones is simple, but some people might want a flashier or more futuristic design.
- Long cord
- The instructions that came with it are kind of confusing as it talks about how to fold it down.
- No noise cancelling
- If you are planning to wear these on an airplane or some other noisy place beware that these do not have the best noise cancelling. They have big ear cuffs that provide some natural noise cancelling, but do not have any real noise cancelling technology.
3. CORSAIR Void PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset
The CORSAIR Void PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset is a quite popular choice among gamers. It has over 1000 customer reviews on Amazon and almost 300 answered questions.
- They sound good. The 7.1 works fine.
- Better ergonomics than standard Void. Super comfortable.
- Slightly better range than standard Void Wireless
- Slightly better sound quality than standard Void Wireless
- Improved mic over standard void wireless
- Headset very good for gaming
- They’re also very sturdy-feeling.
- Especially for a wireless pair under $100.
- When turning on/off and muting or unmuting, it plays a tone in your headset, which is nice when using the buttons on the headphones
- The mic has a light indicator that turns red when you are muted so there is no guessing if you muted yourself or not
- Slightly heavy
- Highly recommend these headphones to a person who is buying it for gaming only but for those who want very high bass, this might not be an option.
- The headset does not come with the cradle as shown in some of the pictures. Not a big deal, though they should state that more clearly