Best headset for PS4 Call of Duty: In this article, we show you 5 options for the best headset for PS4 Call of Duty. All headsets have their pros and contras but they are all very well suited for gaming Call of Duty on the PS4.
1. ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset
First of all, comes the ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset.
- Headset has the best mic and audio quality for both PC and PS4.
- The mix amp is great and easy to use. You can connect it to any device with a 3.5mm jack port
- Only three cables for PS4 and two for PC, mic cable included
- Comfortable. The cushions on the headset is decent
- Also comes with a port for streaming purposes
- Expensive, but the best build quality
- Software could use improvements. Maybe have profile sharing online for eq presets.
- Occasionally cuts out giving loud feedback
- Because its so expensive, you have to really protect and take care of this headset
2. Sennheiser flagship headset: GSP 550
The Sennheiser GSP 550 is not so well-known in the gamer scene. But it’s definitely worth a look. For some people, they can get quite painful to wear after a while, though. Sound quality is, of course, extremely good.
- The materials look and feel durable, cleanly finished and well assembled. There were no burrs in the plastic or weird seam alignment to be found
- Superior sound quality. If you play FPS games, you know that sound location for events and other characters can be a critical aspect of play, and this set makes it very easy and intuitive to hear “where” things are going on ingame.
- It also works well for listening to music
- After a while they can get quite painful to wear
3. SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Gaming Headset
The first top headset is the SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless. In my opinion, it is the best looking headset of all 5.
- The sound quality its amazing! If you have speakers with optical exit, you can put that on your adapter and have sound on your headphone and your speakers
- The distance on which they work are amazing as well. You can go all around the house without loosing connection and even the mic is great.
- Noise cancelling is very good. Others have to scream until you hear them, though.
- Chatmix ability lowers game and discord sound from transmitter without leaving game.
- Take calls when playing by connecting to your phone over Bluethooth
- The headset may not very comfy for people with big ears or big heads
- The joints between the cans and head piece seems weak due to it being made of plastic. Better don’t drop it
- Very expensive
4. beyerdynamic flagship headset: MMX 300
The beyerdynamic MMX 300 is a very minimalistic designed headset. No LEDs, no fancy stuff, just pure quality.
- Sound is great!
- Sound is not flat but isn’t v-shaped either. There is a slight bass boost but the mids and highs are still present and clear
- Comfy headset
- No user guide to get you started
- They dropped the USB adapter from the original MMX 300
- This is a stereo headset, no gimmicks like surround sound
5. Turtle Beach – Ear Force Elite 800
One of the most popular gaming headsets is the HyperX Cloud Stinger. It has over 2600 customer reviews and offers one of the best performance under 50.
- Realistic Surround Sound
- Noise Cancelling and seal around your ear
- Easy Setup
- Optical in and Out
- Nice and easy to use charging cradle
- Lots of sound options: Full and mostly realistic bass sound
- There is audible feedback when you press buttons to change settings on the head phones
- Bluetooth allows you to have the freedom of not having to connect to your controller
- They are larger and heavier than your might expect
- The USB and Optical Cables have to be connected in order for it to work. Probably not Turtle Beaches fault. Not sure why Playstation does not simply allow you to use any bluetooth headset with their system.
- On-ear volume adjuster could be could be of better quality. As you adjust the volume, it does not adjust evenly on both sides. Then again, the ear adjuster is mainly for a bit of fine-tuning on the fly. If possible, leave the ear slider wide open and adjust predominately on your device.