Bestseller Wireless Headphones under 50
Best Wireless Headphones under 50: If in doubt, choose the best selling wireless headset under 50 on platforms like Amazon or eBay. With that choice, you certainly can’t go wrong. On the other hand, the best selling headset often only offers the best price-performance ratio and is not necessarily a top headset.[amazon bestseller=”Best Wireless Headphones under 50″ max=”1″]
1. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear
One of the most popular wireless headsets is the Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear. It has over 21000 (wow!) customer reviews and offers one of the best performance under 50.
- Comfortable even on large heads
- Battery lasts many hours
- Pairs easily with my smartphones
- Clean, rich sound
- Build quality acceptable for this price. Soft earpads and padded cross support
- Adjustable enough to find perfect comfort position
- Good volume and surround and noise rejection
- First time Bluetooth connection can be hard but once paired they work very well
- No tactile feature on the buttons so it’s hard to feel if you are on the volume button or the on/off button
2. TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds
Another popular choice is the TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds. Even though they are no headset, they are definitely worth considering. They have almost 3000 customer reviews.
- Rich bass. They definitely belong to the group with deep bass
- Support wireless charging. This is a rare feature for earbuds in this price range.
- IPX8 waterproof rating. I accidentally dropped one in the sink and washed it under running water without an issue.
- The battery lasts the whole day
- The carrying/charging case is a bit bulky to keep in your pocket.
- No single earbud mode. I normally listen to audio with only one earbud, and it will keep trying to pair with the second one for couple minutes before giving up.
- The beeping during pairing attempt is very noticeable
1. Picun P26 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear
The Picun P26 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear comes in three colours: Black, Platinum Grey and Rose Gold. They have around 500 customer reviews.
- Charging light indicator
- Voice messages (connecting, turning on/off, incoming calls)
- Folding parts
- Comfortable pads
- Decent working controls over the headphones
- The plastic material seems a little fragile but as long as you don’t sit on them
- The battery life could be better. It doesn’t last for 8 or 10 like it’s advertised
1. LETSCOM Bluetooth Headphones IPX7
One of the most popular gaming headsets is the LETSCOM Bluetooth Headphones IPX7 . It has over 3400 customer reviews and offers very good value for the buck.
- The headphones arrived nearly completely charged right out of the box. I was able to pair them to my Android phone and Windows PC. Pairing was easy for both.
- Initially I was disappointed with audio quality coming from the PC. The music sounded like it was coming from a tin can at the bottom of a pool (really bad), but podcasts from the computer and conversations over the phone were fine.
- After double checking I realized I was listening to music with the hands free profile but I should have been using the stereo profile.
- Once I switched to stereo profile the music from the PC was great. Battery life seems great as well.
- Once I charge them (which doesn’t take long) they tend to run all day even though I am using them for music as well as for phone conversations.
- Charging the headphones disconnects them from devices so reconnecting after charging is necessary (takes seconds but has to be done).
- It was too easy to redial the previous call and not cancel / hang up before the other person answered.
1. Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones
The Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones have over 14000 customer reviews.
- Sound quality is surprisingly good (not great obviously) for budget price (although I’m not an audiologist), and has a lot more bass than the Lightsky Wireless Bluetooth Earphones previously purchased for over half the price
- Previous song (- volume button) and Next song (+ volume button) ability, unlike the Lightsky previously purchased, which only had the ability to skip to the next song
- Call quality is clear with no issues listening and talking to people on the other line
• Good battery life during high-volume music playback (see test below)
- Earphones stayed in and did not fall out of ears during gym workout and cardio
- Case provided to store earphones and micro-to-usb charging cable
- Pairing is quick and phone recognizes earphones right away once powered on
- Audio does not intermittently cut out when phone is in pocket like other reviewers have experienced
- Audibly informs you when powered on, powered off, and low battery
- Earphones does noise cancellation well if volume is high enough and music has a lot of bass
- Bluetooth connection stays solid and connected unless out of certain range, unlike other reviewers who have experienced the opposite
- Range is pretty good, about 50-60 ft as long as there is a clear path opening, although minor obstacles like gym equipments is ok (from my experience)
- Not ideal for people with small ears, even with the additional 3 variety sizes of earbuds
- Ear hooks are not adjustable and I found myself occasionally having to re-adjust the hooks so the earbuds stay tightly in ears during gym workouts
- Playback hours fell on the lower end of the 7-9 hours range (as mentioned in test below) on medium volume, and even worse on high volume
- Rubber USB charging port cover is flimsy and weak, and prone to being torn completely if not careful
- Battery died even though phone shows earphones had 30% battery life left, which is a bit deceiving
- USB charging cable too short, about 10″ at most
- Earphones are a bit bulky and do stick out