Best headset for Xbox one under 100: When it comes to Xbox One gaming a headset makes sense when you really want to enjoy gaming. Therefore sooner or later, you will come to the question which headset for Xbox One gaming is the best. As most people have, they have a certain budget. In this article, we show you the top 3 gaming headsets under 100.
1. Best choice: The HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset
The HyperX Cloud II comes in two colors: red and grey and has a detachable microphone. It’s interesting that it also TeamSpeak Certified – Voice Chat Optimized.
Compatible with PC , Xbox One , Xbox One S, PS4 , PS4 Pro, Mac, Mobile and VR
- Sound quality for music playback is good. A little too much bass, but overall good
- Sound quality for WebEx is excellent. Voices are clear
- Comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They come with two type of ear pads
- They block out noise. When playing music, they totally block the outside world.
- Look cool
- The wire easily gets twisted
- Cable is short. The cable for the 3.5mm connector is about 3ft long.
- They come with a USB cable with a built in sound card. This is terrible. The sound quality is good, however, the mic is useless when using this cable. Mic is ok when you plug in using the 3.5mm connector.
2. Best brand: Razer Kraken Gaming Headset 2019
Believe it or not, the Razer Kraken is one of the best game headsets for Xbox One and it also works good with other gaming consoles, it has 50mm custom tuned drivers providing amazing clarity, it has gel infused cushions and thicker headband padding which makes it very comfortable to use.
- It has a retractable mic which allows you to retract it, when not in use and uses it when you need to chat with other players.
- It has a bauxite Aluminum frame, which gives it sturdy build and it’s available in 4
- It has a cable length of 1.3m and comes with a 3.5mm jack, it is also flexible and lightweight, making it easy to be used for long hours without hurting your ears.
- It has a few flaws such as low microphone volume, and earcups take a lot of adjustment.
3. Best wireless: LucidSound LS31 Gaming Headset for Xbox One
If you like wireless gaming headsets then the LucidSound LS31 Gaming Headset for Xbox One might be a decent option for you. It is not so well-known but offers a quite good build quality.
- Great sound from 50mm drivers
- Stereo/directional sound so you can hear which directions enemy footsteps are coming
- Very intuitive, ergonomic controls (side plates are dials that control game and chat volume)
- Mic monitoring! (means you can hear yourself through the headset itself rather than have to yell loudly to hear your own voice)
- Great build quality
- Comfortable for smallish head but biggish earlobes
- Removeable bidirectional mic for chatting
- Good battery life (~15+ hours between charges)
- Maybe a little heavier than some headsets
- Probably not good enough sound for an audiophile when it comes to music
- No swivel mobility on the earcups
Best headset for Xbox one under 100 – Conclusion
In this article we showed you 3 top gaming headsets for Xbox One gaming. They also are quite affordable with a price tag of under 100.