Best microphone on earbuds: When it comes to earbuds and voice recording, calling or streaming, you need a good microphone in your earbuds. In this article, we show you three options for the best microphone on earbuds.
The best microphone on earbuds: Top 3
1. Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 2.0
- Natural and balanced sounds with great clarity through the whole frequency band
- Versatility to sound great in all types of music
- Comfortable, lightweight great design
- Very good passive noise canceling
- Slick case
- Microphone: Omnidirectional MicroElectrical-Mechanical System (MEMS)
- Very expensive
2. FiiO F9 PRO Best Over The Ear Headphones
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
- Good transient response.
- Good channel matching & instrument separation.
- Easy to drive.
- Detachable cable.
- “Reference-quality” if equalization is applied (see photo from EQu iPhone app).
- Stock ear tips don’t do these any favors.
- Treble peak can be fatiguing if not eq’d.
- 3.5 mm cable easily tangled, no right-angle plug, limited strain relief.
3. SONY XBA-N3AP Stereo In-ear Headphones
- Amazing treble and sound stage
- Very detailed mids
- No heavy peaks or dips in frequency response
- Can be a reference IEM if you replace the stock ear tips
- Any MMCX replacement cable works
- Very lightweight
- Great noise cancellation if you find the best earpiece fit for your ear
- Overpowering bass stock (fixable with wide bore silicone ear tips)
- All plastic casing materials for 300 dollar IEM (maybe the nozzle is made from brass)
- Slight uneven weight distributions during wear
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]